Вацадзе Георгий N.
You should focus on the present moment, past is already behind you and it makes no sense to think about it and feel guilty about what you’ve done. Look forward to new opportunities to make something good for yourself, every second is yours.
Not so much. Meditation is easy for me,but not for everyone:). I love doing that! When meditating I'm in a place that I want,and I fell all better. With deep breathing and a relaxing music everything is better.
- What kind of meditation do you practice.
- Do you have a meditation guide that you recommend or a particular teacher that you feel is very helpful for a beginner?
- When’s your favorite time of day to meditate?
- What is the best way and when is the best time to meditate
- Do you find guided or unguided meditation helps to clear your mind more?
- Is there a certain position you find that works better? It seems harder to focus when I try to sit super straight.
- Do you prefer guided mediations or just calming sounds? Do you have any tips to make master meditation?
- Can you meditate properly laying down?
- How do you position yourself when you meditate? Do you sit, lie down, or stand?
- What do you visualise when meditating??