Usually a only once a day before I go to sleep. I would rather get going in the morning, and meditation doesn’t help me do that. Because I want to keep the momentum for the rest of the day, I wait until I go to sleep to meditate because it makes me feel ready to sleep and calm.
Tbh, 10 minutes a day is sufficient. This kind of re-energise you up and you start feeling better. Even better if that's the first thing you did after you woke up.
- What kind of meditation do you practice.
- Do you have a meditation guide that you recommend or a particular teacher that you feel is very helpful for a beginner?
- When’s your favorite time of day to meditate?
- What is the best way and when is the best time to meditate
- Do you find guided or unguided meditation helps to clear your mind more?
- Is there a certain position you find that works better? It seems harder to focus when I try to sit super straight.
- Do you prefer guided mediations or just calming sounds? Do you have any tips to make master meditation?
- Can you meditate properly laying down?
- How do you position yourself when you meditate? Do you sit, lie down, or stand?
- What do you visualise when meditating??