I find the best benefit is really looking inward on how you feel and finding inner peace with yourself. Lately it's been helping me with learning how to be alone with just me and it's been working and i've been loving my alone time.
You feel more happy and free after doing it, no matter how much stress there is. It is basically a healthy way to distract yourself from the world 😀
- Which is more effective: two 15 minute meditations (at different times of day) or one 30 minute meditation?
- Sometimes I feel meditation is boring, way too calm for my energy. Is there other way to build mindfulness?
- Do you use sound when you meditate?
- How long do you normally meditate and at what time of day?
- When do you know you’ve mastered meditation? Are there any tips for getting there?
- Do you find seated meditation harder than laying down?
- What is the most effective time to do meditation? Before sleep or right after rise up.
- Do you believe there is a spiritual aspect to meditating? Or is it just a mind exercise?
- How do you keep your mind away from worrying about a partner in a long distance relationship when you’re meditating?
- Is there a type of meditation or a routine to help you get the most out of the meditation?