If the answer is yes, then I challenge you to love yourself that deeply and make that time for you as well.
Best of luck!
You don’t need to go big right away. Start where you are with what you have and build from there. If you feel like you’ve plateaued in your meditative efforts, feel free to take the leap.
I would however say if you are thinking about it on
- Do you find it helps to have eaten first before meditating?
- Do you feel the difference when you meditate for 10 mins and 30 mins?
- Are there benefits to meditating in the morning verses the evening?
- How to make your meditation session get longer?
- What is the meaning of meditating?
- Do you keep your eyes Open or close them?
- Can you recommend any really good guided mediations?
- How do you keep momentum on days you don’t feel well?
- What should I think of when meditating?
- What is for you the optimal time to mediate and why?