- Is there a position in which you feel more easy to concentrate?
- How do you meditate? What should meditating consist of? How can I make it most effective?
- What do you do to calm your mind?
- There will be many thought that will went through while we meditating. Is that consider as fail for meditation?
- How do you know when you’re comfortable enough to start meditating without a guided meditation?
I want to discuss this point by point :
1. Do cardio / aerobics daily. Preferably in the morning. It will increase your will power. You can do it the easy way : no instrument needed. Just breathe, stretch and ensure sweating.
2. As you already know, a busy person's only chance to do something off the chart is to make sure that he is doing it in the morning. Meditate in the morn and you will never need to prioritize it.
3. So, let's see it this way, you can first drink water, then breathe, then work out, then stretch, then meditate, then eat a healthy breakfast, then think that you're feeling great today, then celebrate your accomplishments this morning, then you can sort the three most important tasks in the day. This way, day starts with everything set up. You don't need to prioritize them, you don't need to worry about all the good things in your life you wish you could have done, you don't have to worry about your day's roller coaster of doing things abruptly. You're well set to keep working till it's evening or even night. You see how important it is to get the wheels off your chest and get them going on the right streets.
4. Next, you need to make it a habit. Habits inhibit the innermost caves of our hearts from where everything is directed and planned. It's the overlord's bunker from where your planet is reigned. Old habits die hard. Old is gold. Just turn the habit of meditation into an encient one and you will always feel that you you need to do it first in the morning when there's "nothing planned yet".
5. Now that you have decided to take it seriously, you must surround yourself with meditation. Gamers hang out with each other. Writers find somebody to talk about literature. Stock investors love to see a graph hanging in the wall. Martial artists tend to watch shaolin temple videos. Talk about meditation whenever you meet someone you care for. It will pay back big time.
- What are the advantages you see with meditation in a group?
- I wonder if there are others who have trouble visualizing, while meditating? Is yes, can you do it now? If yes, what did you do that allowed you to visualize? I am so frustrated! TIA.
- It’s so easy to stop meditating and not get back into it. How do I persist with my practice even when it seems like I don’t have time or patience for it?
- Does anyone use a candle when they meditate?
- Does anybody use a meditation pillow? And do you meditate first thing in the morning or later?
- How long before you feel that meditation is working?
- What is your practice like? Do you ever find yourself avoiding meditation?
- Why do you choose to meditate? Is it because of how it makes you feel?
- Is better if you meditate with more people?
- How long do you usually meditate and what’s in your mind when meditating? How efficiently keep concentrating?