I've just started vipassana and I like it, I use the Sam Harris recordings because I like him. He teaches it well for me.
I also like metta, also known as living kindness which is actually in love with my therapy work.
I have only just started using the meditation in this app, so there are a variety I am yet to discover. I think I just used the fabulous moment music on my last 12 min meditation, and I cannot remember which one I picked previously. Both helped me to relax though to have a very effective mediation
- How do you meditate at work without being perceived as “dozing off”?
- Do you prefer background music or quiet while you meditate?
- Do you prefer meditating in the mornings or evenings?
- What are some tips for someone just starting out with meditation?
- Any good techniques on how to stop your mind wandering while meditating or will it just take lots of practice?
- How do you deal with pain from traumas while meditating and how do you access and release these experiences to fully let them go?
- What do you thing of, while meditating?
- Where is the best place to meditate?
- What type of meditation do you use e.g. guided, breathing etc
- Relationship issues in any form, how do you cope to release tension and heartache?