I've just started vipassana and I like it, I use the Sam Harris recordings because I like him. He teaches it well for me.
I also like metta, also known as living kindness which is actually in love with my therapy work.
I have only just started using the meditation in this app, so there are a variety I am yet to discover. I think I just used the fabulous moment music on my last 12 min meditation, and I cannot remember which one I picked previously. Both helped me to relax though to have a very effective mediation
- What do you usually think about or where does your thoughts head you when meditating? How do you control it.
- Is body position important for meditation?
- What do you feel/how do you feel when you are meditating?
- What should I focus on during meditation ?
- What is your favorite type of meditation and why?
- How do you feel when you meditate? Do you get the emptiness (or fullness) inside you? What changes does your mind go through? Do you feel spatial, serene?
- Do you also feel like meditation is about surrender?
- What is your favourite guided meditation?
- What you do when you feeel physical pain?
- How long can some one meditate