Try Head Space meditation. They have meditation classes for sleep. Don't know if you can use that one the free version. I love the app and it helps me allot with my meditation goals. It's definitely worth a try! Stay Happy and Stay Save
Pair meditation with soft stretches to the neck, shoulders, hips and legs. Bring into full relaxation. Go into Corpse Pose and everyone has that place in their mind that is their happy place. Mine is sitting on the upper Adirondack of a beautiful mountain home that over looks a waterfall dropping its life giving water into a high mountain lake with black bear fishing out salmon while wolves tend to their young in a near pack and my own sits by my feet. What ever your place is, make that the focus of your meditation. I have a cozy stone meditation/yoga room to which I retreat and put down my mats, light one of my favorite diffusers with sandalwood, patchouli, lavender and Neroli. This brings me closer to the mountains in my spirit. I offer prayer in a praise and contemplation and focus on my happy place. I revisit as often as I can throughout the day.
- What kind of meditation do you practice.
- Do you have a meditation guide that you recommend or a particular teacher that you feel is very helpful for a beginner?
- When’s your favorite time of day to meditate?
- What is the best way and when is the best time to meditate
- Do you find guided or unguided meditation helps to clear your mind more?
- Is there a certain position you find that works better? It seems harder to focus when I try to sit super straight.
- Do you prefer guided mediations or just calming sounds? Do you have any tips to make master meditation?
- Can you meditate properly laying down?
- How do you position yourself when you meditate? Do you sit, lie down, or stand?
- What do you visualise when meditating??