Your mind, by drifting, is giving you the opportunities that are necessary to notice that you've drifted; without those, you couldn't practice the noticing and practice the returning of your focus.
Taking time out for yours to do things that make you happy and content.
It’s not until you learn to take out time for yourself without guilt, will you be able to truly relax.
Shut out the world and Read a book, lock yourself in your room and try out the new makeup you bought, learn a new recipe. Enjoy being alone.
Listen to to music for hours, let go of time, lose your self in your thoughts…..claim your life back.
- What kind of meditation do you practice.
- Do you have a meditation guide that you recommend or a particular teacher that you feel is very helpful for a beginner?
- When’s your favorite time of day to meditate?
- What is the best way and when is the best time to meditate
- Do you find guided or unguided meditation helps to clear your mind more?
- Is there a certain position you find that works better? It seems harder to focus when I try to sit super straight.
- Do you prefer guided mediations or just calming sounds? Do you have any tips to make master meditation?
- Can you meditate properly laying down?
- How do you position yourself when you meditate? Do you sit, lie down, or stand?
- What do you visualise when meditating??