Your mind, by drifting, is giving you the opportunities that are necessary to notice that you've drifted; without those, you couldn't practice the noticing and practice the returning of your focus.
Taking time out for yours to do things that make you happy and content.
It’s not until you learn to take out time for yourself without guilt, will you be able to truly relax.
Shut out the world and Read a book, lock yourself in your room and try out the new makeup you bought, learn a new recipe. Enjoy being alone.
Listen to to music for hours, let go of time, lose your self in your thoughts…..claim your life back.
- How to make your thoughts not wanfer, to be still?
- How do you apply the mediation techniques to daily life?
- D you find it more effective when listening to a guided meditation compared to meditating with silence? Also do you ever meditate with others and does someone usually lead?
- What are the difference b/n meditation in the morning and evening?
- What specific benefits have you seen personally from meditation?
- What’s ur biggest achievement through meditation habit?
- Why is meditating good for me?
- How do you get your mind to stop running?
- How did you start meditating?
- Suggest me a good meditation for setting goals..