I love meditating.
It may take a few sessions before you can quiet your mental noise, but there is actual evidence that meditation can help calm the nervous system and reduce stress.
There are numerous meditation apps available. If possible, I recommend Meditation Studio from Muse. The app includes a 10-day tutorial.
mind and body. While practicing it Im not worried by external things, people or daily thoughts.
It also helps train my mind and my focus. And be more alert of feelings and control my emotions. I have been doing it for almost two years now amd it has become one of my most important habits
- What is the actual process of meditation? What should I actually do during Meditation? What should I think about?
- Hey fabulous people do find it best to meditate first thing in the morning ?
- What specific skill is most important in meditation?
- What is in your mind when you meditate?
- What do you do to get back in the groove when you’re interrupted while meditating?
- Could you meditate after school?
- What is the difference between mind voice and intuition voice? How to make a difference between them?
- Summer is pretty much here where I live- kids schedule changes pretty dramatically and there are usually family and friend events that need a lot of planning and dedication towards which throws me off my work schedule and even my daily routine and rituals. How do you all stay on track with your daily routine and work schedule when summer comes and kids and family schedules change ?
- Please how do I meditate? What’s the procedure?
- What are some common thoughts you have that are resistant to meditating? How do you cope with them, both during meditation and not?