It may take a few sessions before you can quiet your mental noise, but there is actual evidence that meditation can help calm the nervous system and reduce stress.
There are numerous meditation apps available. If possible, I recommend Meditation Studio from Muse. The app includes a 10-day tutorial.
I love meditating.
- How much time does it take to make meditation a habit?
- How do you meditate when you’re not in the spiritual mood and nothing feels connective?
- What is meditation definition?
- What are different ways of improving focus while I am studying? Can meditation help me in this?
- What does meditation mean?
- Can l meditate lying down?
- What does meditation do?
- Should I meditate in silence or with peaceful music?
- What are some of your difficulties with meditation and how do you cope with them/maintain focus?
- How to not get into sleep