I love meditating.
It may take a few sessions before you can quiet your mental noise, but there is actual evidence that meditation can help calm the nervous system and reduce stress.
There are numerous meditation apps available. If possible, I recommend Meditation Studio from Muse. The app includes a 10-day tutorial.
mind and body. While practicing it Im not worried by external things, people or daily thoughts.
It also helps train my mind and my focus. And be more alert of feelings and control my emotions. I have been doing it for almost two years now amd it has become one of my most important habits
- How do you feel after meditation?
- How do you meditate well through illness or feeling pain? I find I struggle to breathe gently if I’m snuffling with a heavy cold and find it difficult to find peaceful calm in the face of persistent pain. Does anyone have strategies for meditating through these sort of challenges?
- Do you feel that meditation helps you?
- When do you find it easier to meditate: early in the day or to help wind down at night?
- How does one move from guided meditations to self directed meditation?
- How do I suppose to feel when meditate?
- How often do you recommend meditation?
- Best application to help me meditate?
- What part of meditation is your favorite?
- How do you motivate yourself to accomplish your habits when you’re busy?