It is hard to have a favorite. Check out B. Alan Wallace for his cds/mp3s of excellent guided es meditations. If you want to take it to the next level check out Drepung Loseling amonestar y in Atlanta or a similar organization near you. Tong-Len (sending and receiving) is definitely among my favorites.
Yes .Pink cloud breath meditation is fabulous .l love just it 10 miniute meditatation make me feel fabulouse and healing me
- How do you keep the negative thoughts away?
- I’m a meditation beginner and I found my mind was always distracted by some memories inside my brain whenever I try to focus on my breath’s inhales and exhales. I know it needs time to practice. However, I want to know if there are some meditation skills I missed or something I was doing incorrectly?
- When does meditation become enlightening for you?
- Do you ever count seconds until meditation is over? How do you get into it?
- How do you keep being motivated to do your habits every day and stick by the schedule you’ve made?
- Just a quick question does anyone have a favorite meditation challenge?
- Do you use an app, or do you try meditating from the Fabulous timer?
- Mindfulness and Meditation… are they both different? If yes, how?
- Any tips for feeling anxious about whether I’m meditating “correctly”?
- Do you use the built in mediation from Fabulous, or do you use an external one when you do a mediation habit every day?