You start differentiating between your mind and the real you. Your mind cannot stop thinking, literally all the time. And when you start meditating daily you see more and more that your mind calms down and eventually, during the meditation, it stops thinking altogether, and suddenly there is peace. No more thoughts, no more madness. And you realize that is real you. And your mind is not. 🙌😊
I find that I am more aware of the thoughts and emotions behind my actions and I am better able to make conscious choices to change my behavior
- Do you prefer background music or quiet while you meditate?
- Do you prefer meditating in the mornings or evenings?
- What are some tips for someone just starting out with meditation?
- Any good techniques on how to stop your mind wandering while meditating or will it just take lots of practice?
- How do you deal with pain from traumas while meditating and how do you access and release these experiences to fully let them go?
- What do you thing of, while meditating?
- Where is the best place to meditate?
- What type of meditation do you use e.g. guided, breathing etc
- Relationship issues in any form, how do you cope to release tension and heartache?
- Where is the best place to meditate ?