You start differentiating between your mind and the real you. Your mind cannot stop thinking, literally all the time. And when you start meditating daily you see more and more that your mind calms down and eventually, during the meditation, it stops thinking altogether, and suddenly there is peace. No more thoughts, no more madness. And you realize that is real you. And your mind is not. 🙌😊
I find that I am more aware of the thoughts and emotions behind my actions and I am better able to make conscious choices to change my behavior
- What is meditation for you? What else do you experience as if meditating? Is meditation a specific activity?
- What meditation is the most beneficial when you’re new to meditation?
- Do you vary your times, or meditate more than once?
- What time of day do you most like to meditate?
- What’s your best meditation experience to date?
- How do you manage to concentrate and not be disturbed by noise and other thoughts while meditating?
- What do you observe while meditating? What is on your mind?
- Have you seen any conscious changes in your daily routines? If so what are they?
- Is it wrong to meditate while lying down?
- How “deep” does one go into meditation? I feel that I stay quite aware of my surroundings. Is this OK?