The next time to meditate is actually when you begin to feel unbalanced or first thing in the morning to help you to not feel so unbalanced. I personally notice a maturation and peacefulness when I meditate first thing in the morning, right before work, before I get my kids, and before I go to bed. And anytime through the day that causes my attitude to shift negatively.
I think the best time for meditation is around 12,2 bcz…this is the time we have done mostly our work n in 12,2pm when we strt studies n atever uh do!! Thn firstly we should meditate ourselves 😇hope uh like my opinion
- What helps you stay focused?
- How to sit for a good meditation time.
- Guided or non guided???
- How long did it take you to be able to meditate without your mind wandering?
- Is it better to listen to something or have pure silence during meditation?
- What’s the best position to meditate?
- How much time should I spend on meditation?
- Any recommendations for good guided meditation ?
- What’s the most effective means of meditation.
- How does meditation help?