1) meditate while sitting, and don’t meditate in the bedroom if possible (at least till you break the habit)
2) if doing a lying down meditation such as yoga nidra, try doing it on a yoga mat with small pillows to support where needed
3) turning up the volume on a meditation track may help, but if this is one you fall asleep to, you may need to switch to a different track short term (YouTube can be great for switching it up!)
4) try switching to a moving meditation for a while. I find a short meditative walk after most meals to be very beneficial (your mileage may vary)
5) concentration exercises: especially if it’s a track I’ve listened to a lot I can find it harder to focus on the guided audio.
I hope this helps. Good luck, and never be afraid to ask for help 🙂