It helps s difficult, all around me is noise. Co-workers are talking. Son want to play with me. Wife is asking info. My mind is monkey
Headphones help, but also breathing and recognizing that outside noises can actually enhance your experience of presence. What a joy of life! And how amazing that inside, where we breathe, it’s calm while outside is teeming with energy.
Yes, If at work I go into my office, another area of the building, my car, etc. At home I go to my room. I put my headphones in and turn on something to listen to. If I am feeling sad, anxious, basically any negative feeling I turn on an affirmations video from you tube. If I just need to sit I turn on meditation music from you tube. Then for the affirmations I just repeat them. For the meditation I focus on my breathing.
I know this sounds kinda funny, but you just have to make peace with the sound! Instead of having feelings about the sound (it’s loud, annoying, etc), just observe it as part of your environment. You can close your eyes and count your breaths as the sounds pass on by.
Lo S Y.
No, i try to make most of it, 5 mins of breathing even as i wait for a client meeting, or 5 mins of breathing as i cook. Or after my kids sleep. I think in sometime things will fall in pla
- How to make your thoughts not wanfer, to be still?
- How do you apply the mediation techniques to daily life?
- D you find it more effective when listening to a guided meditation compared to meditating with silence? Also do you ever meditate with others and does someone usually lead?
- What are the difference b/n meditation in the morning and evening?
- What specific benefits have you seen personally from meditation?
- What’s ur biggest achievement through meditation habit?
- Why is meditating good for me?
- How do you get your mind to stop running?
- How did you start meditating?
- Suggest me a good meditation for setting goals..