It helps s difficult, all around me is noise. Co-workers are talking. Son want to play with me. Wife is asking info. My mind is monkey
Headphones help, but also breathing and recognizing that outside noises can actually enhance your experience of presence. What a joy of life! And how amazing that inside, where we breathe, it’s calm while outside is teeming with energy.
Yes, If at work I go into my office, another area of the building, my car, etc. At home I go to my room. I put my headphones in and turn on something to listen to. If I am feeling sad, anxious, basically any negative feeling I turn on an affirmations video from you tube. If I just need to sit I turn on meditation music from you tube. Then for the affirmations I just repeat them. For the meditation I focus on my breathing.
I know this sounds kinda funny, but you just have to make peace with the sound! Instead of having feelings about the sound (it’s loud, annoying, etc), just observe it as part of your environment. You can close your eyes and count your breaths as the sounds pass on by.
Lo S Y.
No, i try to make most of it, 5 mins of breathing even as i wait for a client meeting, or 5 mins of breathing as i cook. Or after my kids sleep. I think in sometime things will fall in pla
- What kind of meditation do you practice.
- Do you have a meditation guide that you recommend or a particular teacher that you feel is very helpful for a beginner?
- When’s your favorite time of day to meditate?
- What is the best way and when is the best time to meditate
- Do you find guided or unguided meditation helps to clear your mind more?
- Is there a certain position you find that works better? It seems harder to focus when I try to sit super straight.
- Do you prefer guided mediations or just calming sounds? Do you have any tips to make master meditation?
- Can you meditate properly laying down?
- How do you position yourself when you meditate? Do you sit, lie down, or stand?
- What do you visualise when meditating??