An afternoon routine is a routine that you do during the day when you have time, such as meditation, showering, or maybe even do your hair.
I prefer to put whatever I want to make sure I do in the afternoon that ISN'T my "before bed" (evening) routine. So for instance, mine is exercise, and I'll probably add some personal study in soon.
Typically an afternoon routine would probably consist of making sure you continue to get hydrated and eat a healthy meal that won’t make you feel tired. If tome allows, taking a walk or simply stretching is a good habit to make. Also, making a list of things to do in the morning and revising in the afternoon could be of good motivation.
Anything you want! Mine consists of having tea, meditation, drinking and listening to podcast or audiobook. I also work full time so much more than this can be a bit much on a busy day!
I like to start my day with fortitude. Power. Mindfulness, meditation, gratitude, yoga.
What’s an afternoon routine? Work. Commitment. Forward. Whatever that means to you.
I have three things at the moment: a reminder to drink water, time to read my email and some time to spend with my calendar, adjusting and committing to my plans.
- Does maintaining an upright seated position while meditating get easier with practice?
- How do you meditate outside house, say at work, without attracting too much attention of people around?
- Do you ever meditate while lying on your back? Is this a valid way to meditate?
- I usually meditate by lying over the ground and closing my eyes… can I do it while doing other postures like Yoga and how to do it
- What’s you’re advice for someone with severe pain syndrome or fibromyalgia? When having bad days, it’s so hard to stick to the routines, the chain breaks so soon and it have physical and emotional pain everytime.
- Do you only use meditate as a point of focus or for anything else? Visualization, reflection, prayer?
- which part of the day do you feel is the best time for you to meditate? thanks!
- What is an ideal duration for meditating? What time of the day/night? Does it matters?
- Sitting on thr floor upright is painful for my back. Are there any suggestions on how to improve my meditation posture?
- Do any of y’all use headspace as a meditation app? How’s it going?