An afternoon routine is a routine that you do during the day when you have time, such as meditation, showering, or maybe even do your hair.
I prefer to put whatever I want to make sure I do in the afternoon that ISN'T my "before bed" (evening) routine. So for instance, mine is exercise, and I'll probably add some personal study in soon.
Anything you want! Mine consists of having tea, meditation, drinking and listening to podcast or audiobook. I also work full time so much more than this can be a bit much on a busy day!
I have three things at the moment: a reminder to drink water, time to read my email and some time to spend with my calendar, adjusting and committing to my plans.
I like to start my day with fortitude. Power. Mindfulness, meditation, gratitude, yoga.
What’s an afternoon routine? Work. Commitment. Forward. Whatever that means to you.
- How often/long do you meditate?
- How do you keep meditating and focused?
- At what point in your routine do you meditate: if morning, before/after breakfast; if at night, early/later on in routine?
- Do you meditate in the morning or at night?
- Is it normal for thoughts during meditation to be kind of loud and busy?
- Which meditation do you practice on a daily basis?
- I prefer to meditate at midday. Why does Fabulous insist in meditating in the morning?
- What audio do you use to meditate? If you use any.
- Does it really matter if I do it in the afternoon because I have no time in the morning?
- Do you prefer meditating alone or with a group and why?