I look forward to mediation. It's a time of peace that I don't realize I need until I'm done with my meditation
- What style of meditation works best for you?
- What about Pareto’s 80:20 principle?
- How do you measure the depth of your work?
- What time should I do my stretches?
- Do you use electronic tools to help you focus or do you find that disconnecting from your devices is more conducive to focusing? I’m finding both to work for me but under different task conditions.
- Do you use the Fabulous-app for meditation, or do you use another app? 🧘🏼♀️
- Do you prefer doing meditation in silence or using an application for different sounds?
- If you listen to anything while you meditate, what do you listen to?
- How do you meditate on your own? I can only do guided meditations right now and I’d like to get to a point where I can just do it in my own, even if just for a few minutes/
- Do people actually meditate in the morning? How do you find the time?
- What tool, if any, is the most helpful while meditating? I personally use Mala beads, but would like to try more.
- What time of day do you find meditation most refreshing or invigorating?
- What time of a day do you guys like to meditate? I find that it’s really difficult for me to meditate at the end of a day. But I am more fine to do it first thing in the morning.
- What time of day do you prefer to meditate?
- Does anyone else find it hard to breathe long breaths? I breathe shallow and it makes it hard to meditate in classes cause the breaths are so long.