I look forward to mediation. It's a time of peace that I don't realize I need until I'm done with my meditation
- Is your happiness dependent on your goal?
- After some practice…can we really trust and make the difference between our intuition voice and our mind voice?
- How can I select one of the Fabulous meditation topics to appear in my morning routine. Right now I have the breather, but some days I want something longer or different.
- Suggestions for guided meditations? (YouTube, apps,…)
- What tools do you use at night to help you fall asleep?
- How long do I have to meditate to make a difference In my brain structure?
- How do you sit if you are not flexible and find sitting cross-legged difficult?
- How can I move from guided meditations to unguided meditations? Do you have any tips?
- How can I relax my body fully? I constantly feel tension in my legs or even face muscles. Do you have any advice on this?
- Is meditation spiritual or religious in any way for you?
- Do you use any binaural beats to help with meditation? If so, what frequency?
- What is the best position to meditate in?
- What do you do to improve your posture when meditating?
- Is there a particular pattern for meditation?
- Has meditation ever scared you? I’ve felt overwhelmed before.