I think I prefer having complete silence at the atmosphere. I find it tricky meditating with music because I start imagining histories. But I don't really have much experience with meditation, so I prefer over everything an audio with this guide voice that makes you concentrate. And of course, it is nice with music at the back.
Mary Jane B.
Definitely ambient sounds because it brings a sense of relief and satisfaction to my being. The softness and just the overall peaceful sound it portrays, relaxes me which I believe is important for meditation: being relaxed.
I meditate to music and calm sounds! (I believe it's called white noise) And I also like to use the meditation on here :))
- What music should I meditate to and for how long??😇
- What is your favorite spot to meditate?
- Do you use mantras while you meditate? And if so, which ones work well for you?
- What is the easiest way to get rid of a distracted mind during meditation?
- What is the best way to meditate? It is best to have a longer time limit or start with a slower time limit?
- Is it bad that I don’t try to be present? I can very easily get focused on my body and senses so it’s not like I can’t be present. It’s just most of the time I use meditation as a way to jump start my mind to create and focusing on my breath doesn’t really did that. It’s like the meditation is a travel agent setting my mind off so I can follow where it goes.
- How long do you tend to mediate for each day?
- Do you have any fun meditation techniques, that makes meditation fun and motivating to do?
- I struggle keeping myself concentrated with meditation, how can I overcome that? Thx
- What apps do you use for meditating?