I don't feel ready to meditate without guidance, I'll be ready to start when I feel confident with the training I do for myself
- I would like to know how other people manage to keep up their routines. I really struggle establishing strong positive habits, especially with food for example. Often I will have perfect weeks then fall off the wagon and feel like I’ve undone all the good work. Finding balance is difficult!
- How do you maintain your habits when recovering from an injury?
- Do you practice regularly, or meditate as needed. (Ie, when stressed,etc)?
- Which kind of meditation is the most helpful for you?
- What kind of environment makes meditation more effective?
For me, it's when I continue to meditate long after the guided meditation has ended. Once I see that I can use the techniques in the guided meditation after it's over, I apply them later on without the guided meditation
I've never gotten to the point where I could, due to lack of consistency. I'm easily distracted and have got a busy brain, it's hard for me to focus.
I would say, even if not doing a guided meditation, use a timer, so you don’t fall asleep or overthink when to stop meditating. Try to give yourself a minute to get comfy.
- What are the advantages you see with meditation in a group?
- I wonder if there are others who have trouble visualizing, while meditating? Is yes, can you do it now? If yes, what did you do that allowed you to visualize? I am so frustrated! TIA.
- It’s so easy to stop meditating and not get back into it. How do I persist with my practice even when it seems like I don’t have time or patience for it?
- Does anyone use a candle when they meditate?
- Does anybody use a meditation pillow? And do you meditate first thing in the morning or later?
- How long before you feel that meditation is working?
- What is your practice like? Do you ever find yourself avoiding meditation?
- Why do you choose to meditate? Is it because of how it makes you feel?
- Is better if you meditate with more people?
- How long do you usually meditate and what’s in your mind when meditating? How efficiently keep concentrating?