For me, it's when I continue to meditate long after the guided meditation has ended. Once I see that I can use the techniques in the guided meditation after it's over, I apply them later on without the guided meditation
I've never gotten to the point where I could, due to lack of consistency. I'm easily distracted and have got a busy brain, it's hard for me to focus.
I would say, even if not doing a guided meditation, use a timer, so you don’t fall asleep or overthink when to stop meditating. Try to give yourself a minute to get comfy.
I don't feel ready to meditate without guidance, I'll be ready to start when I feel confident with the training I do for myself
- What is the actual process of meditation? What should I actually do during Meditation? What should I think about?
- Hey fabulous people do find it best to meditate first thing in the morning ?
- What specific skill is most important in meditation?
- What is in your mind when you meditate?
- What do you do to get back in the groove when you’re interrupted while meditating?
- Could you meditate after school?
- What is the difference between mind voice and intuition voice? How to make a difference between them?
- Summer is pretty much here where I live- kids schedule changes pretty dramatically and there are usually family and friend events that need a lot of planning and dedication towards which throws me off my work schedule and even my daily routine and rituals. How do you all stay on track with your daily routine and work schedule when summer comes and kids and family schedules change ?
- Please how do I meditate? What’s the procedure?
- What are some common thoughts you have that are resistant to meditating? How do you cope with them, both during meditation and not?