Rather than meditation videos, I recommend listening to a meditation soundscape. Joseph carringer has a great album of didgeridoo mediation music. I hope you like it!
Hi! I use Headspace. It's wonderful, I love it. It has many meditation packages for different needs and moments in life. They also have single meditations, short and longer ones. You can check out the details on their website. I hope it's useful. Cheers 🙂
YouTube and Spotify respectively. These are great resources for this purpose. Youtube will contain all kinds of meditation methods from audio-only to meditations with video. If you have an Amazon Echo (Alexa) you can also ask her to use meditation skills to help you with this.
YouTube is always a great source of material. Sadhguru is a great Indian guru who speaks a lot on the simplicities of life. He has a few videos of guided mediation s well.
- Do you find it helps to have eaten first before meditating?
- Do you feel the difference when you meditate for 10 mins and 30 mins?
- Are there benefits to meditating in the morning verses the evening?
- How to make your meditation session get longer?
- What is the meaning of meditating?
- Do you keep your eyes Open or close them?
- Can you recommend any really good guided mediations?
- How do you keep momentum on days you don’t feel well?
- What should I think of when meditating?
- What is for you the optimal time to mediate and why?