Rather than meditation videos, I recommend listening to a meditation soundscape. Joseph carringer has a great album of didgeridoo mediation music. I hope you like it!
Hi! I use Headspace. It's wonderful, I love it. It has many meditation packages for different needs and moments in life. They also have single meditations, short and longer ones. You can check out the details on their website. I hope it's useful. Cheers 🙂
YouTube and Spotify respectively. These are great resources for this purpose. Youtube will contain all kinds of meditation methods from audio-only to meditations with video. If you have an Amazon Echo (Alexa) you can also ask her to use meditation skills to help you with this.
YouTube is always a great source of material. Sadhguru is a great Indian guru who speaks a lot on the simplicities of life. He has a few videos of guided mediation s well.
- What kind of meditation do you practice.
- Do you have a meditation guide that you recommend or a particular teacher that you feel is very helpful for a beginner?
- When’s your favorite time of day to meditate?
- What is the best way and when is the best time to meditate
- Do you find guided or unguided meditation helps to clear your mind more?
- Is there a certain position you find that works better? It seems harder to focus when I try to sit super straight.
- Do you prefer guided mediations or just calming sounds? Do you have any tips to make master meditation?
- Can you meditate properly laying down?
- How do you position yourself when you meditate? Do you sit, lie down, or stand?
- What do you visualise when meditating??