Yes. I use insight timer, it's fantastic as there are so many types of guides to choose from and a ridiculously large catalogue of recordings to choose from. There's a free version that is more than adequate and the paid version gives access to longer courses of meditation/growth.
Yes I do! I find Insight Timer very helpful. It has tons of free sessions and helps you build a streak. You can try Calm too.
Before this I watched youtube for meditation. I would recommend to watch binaural beat or flame meditation. Currently, fabulous is the only app that I've downloaded in order to change my bad habits.
- What kind of meditation do you practice.
- Do you have a meditation guide that you recommend or a particular teacher that you feel is very helpful for a beginner?
- When’s your favorite time of day to meditate?
- What is the best way and when is the best time to meditate
- Do you find guided or unguided meditation helps to clear your mind more?
- Is there a certain position you find that works better? It seems harder to focus when I try to sit super straight.
- Do you prefer guided mediations or just calming sounds? Do you have any tips to make master meditation?
- Can you meditate properly laying down?
- How do you position yourself when you meditate? Do you sit, lie down, or stand?
- What do you visualise when meditating??