I usually meditate in my private space, on my bed or on the floor. My favourite place for meditation is my summer home, which offers an amazing view of the bay and some of the most beutifully painted skies I've ever seen 🤩🥰
i usually go outside under my favourite tree on the hill where you can hear the pond and the rustling of the tree leaves
I usually meditate on my couch, sitting cross legged, either with or without a blanket. I also use one of the meditation sound options under " Make Me Fabulous ".
- What music should I meditate to and for how long??😇
- What is your favorite spot to meditate?
- Do you use mantras while you meditate? And if so, which ones work well for you?
- What is the easiest way to get rid of a distracted mind during meditation?
- What is the best way to meditate? It is best to have a longer time limit or start with a slower time limit?
- Is it bad that I don’t try to be present? I can very easily get focused on my body and senses so it’s not like I can’t be present. It’s just most of the time I use meditation as a way to jump start my mind to create and focusing on my breath doesn’t really did that. It’s like the meditation is a travel agent setting my mind off so I can follow where it goes.
- How long do you tend to mediate for each day?
- Do you have any fun meditation techniques, that makes meditation fun and motivating to do?
- I struggle keeping myself concentrated with meditation, how can I overcome that? Thx
- What apps do you use for meditating?