I usually meditate in my private space, on my bed or on the floor. My favourite place for meditation is my summer home, which offers an amazing view of the bay and some of the most beutifully painted skies I've ever seen 🤩🥰
i usually go outside under my favourite tree on the hill where you can hear the pond and the rustling of the tree leaves
I usually meditate on my couch, sitting cross legged, either with or without a blanket. I also use one of the meditation sound options under " Make Me Fabulous ".
- What kind of meditation do you practice.
- Do you have a meditation guide that you recommend or a particular teacher that you feel is very helpful for a beginner?
- When’s your favorite time of day to meditate?
- What is the best way and when is the best time to meditate
- Do you find guided or unguided meditation helps to clear your mind more?
- Is there a certain position you find that works better? It seems harder to focus when I try to sit super straight.
- Do you prefer guided mediations or just calming sounds? Do you have any tips to make master meditation?
- Can you meditate properly laying down?
- How do you position yourself when you meditate? Do you sit, lie down, or stand?
- What do you visualise when meditating??