In fact, we should find a comfortable position to meditate.
A part from that… No, I don't feel any other discomfort.
Sometimes i choose a meditation that needs me to be sitting whereas i tend to lay in bed at night and do a meditation before sleeping so i feel i am wrong and get distracted and i feel discomfort in continuing –
To fix this I, first, allow myself the freedom to move. Meditating can feel very strict and rigid. It's ok to stretch, adjust, and wiggle. Just remember to acknowledge the interruption draw your focus back to the medidtation.
Second, if I'm going to meditate for a long period I look for a chair or other way to remain comfortable. This lets me focus deeper and longer. Be careful to not get too comfortable, as that can be distracting too.
Lastly, remember to stretch before meditating. Also working out your back can help strengthen your posture.
Hope this helps you find better meditations in the future. 😊👍
- What kind of meditation do you practice.
- Do you have a meditation guide that you recommend or a particular teacher that you feel is very helpful for a beginner?
- When’s your favorite time of day to meditate?
- What is the best way and when is the best time to meditate
- Do you find guided or unguided meditation helps to clear your mind more?
- Is there a certain position you find that works better? It seems harder to focus when I try to sit super straight.
- Do you prefer guided mediations or just calming sounds? Do you have any tips to make master meditation?
- Can you meditate properly laying down?
- How do you position yourself when you meditate? Do you sit, lie down, or stand?
- What do you visualise when meditating??