It depends on the context, usually you shift your focus somewhere or when it comes to a song all give you a different feeling when you come out of it.
I actually don’t use Fabulous to meditate. I use this app called Headspace. It’s helped me al lot threw tough times I’ve been having lately. Hope that answered your question!
My favourite meditation is the short 5 min meditation on self esteem. I prefer that one because it is short and I can do it lying down.
- What kind of meditation do you practice.
- Do you have a meditation guide that you recommend or a particular teacher that you feel is very helpful for a beginner?
- When’s your favorite time of day to meditate?
- What is the best way and when is the best time to meditate
- Do you find guided or unguided meditation helps to clear your mind more?
- Is there a certain position you find that works better? It seems harder to focus when I try to sit super straight.
- Do you prefer guided mediations or just calming sounds? Do you have any tips to make master meditation?
- Can you meditate properly laying down?
- How do you position yourself when you meditate? Do you sit, lie down, or stand?
- What do you visualise when meditating??