It depends on the context, usually you shift your focus somewhere or when it comes to a song all give you a different feeling when you come out of it.
I actually don’t use Fabulous to meditate. I use this app called Headspace. It’s helped me al lot threw tough times I’ve been having lately. Hope that answered your question!
My favourite meditation is the short 5 min meditation on self esteem. I prefer that one because it is short and I can do it lying down.
- What is the actual process of meditation? What should I actually do during Meditation? What should I think about?
- Hey fabulous people do find it best to meditate first thing in the morning ?
- What specific skill is most important in meditation?
- What is in your mind when you meditate?
- What do you do to get back in the groove when you’re interrupted while meditating?
- Could you meditate after school?
- What is the difference between mind voice and intuition voice? How to make a difference between them?
- Summer is pretty much here where I live- kids schedule changes pretty dramatically and there are usually family and friend events that need a lot of planning and dedication towards which throws me off my work schedule and even my daily routine and rituals. How do you all stay on track with your daily routine and work schedule when summer comes and kids and family schedules change ?
- Please how do I meditate? What’s the procedure?
- What are some common thoughts you have that are resistant to meditating? How do you cope with them, both during meditation and not?