When meditating, I typically visualize my future career where I am a famous writer whose works with a lot of celebrities and has an amazing reputation. I also visualize myself in different nature scenes depending on the frequency I am listening to. I also gain ideas for paintings that I can do.
I visualize what I what my life to be how I want to be and how I can do it and amazing thing that I love to do or have done.
- What kind of meditation do you practice.
- Do you have a meditation guide that you recommend or a particular teacher that you feel is very helpful for a beginner?
- When’s your favorite time of day to meditate?
- What is the best way and when is the best time to meditate
- Do you find guided or unguided meditation helps to clear your mind more?
- Is there a certain position you find that works better? It seems harder to focus when I try to sit super straight.
- Do you prefer guided mediations or just calming sounds? Do you have any tips to make master meditation?
- Can you meditate properly laying down?
- How do you position yourself when you meditate? Do you sit, lie down, or stand?
- Is it hard for you to focus?