You can get or do a meditation bench that allows you to be kneeling without straining the legs (look for Taizé bench), it will make a straight posture easy and comfortable
Imagine a string at the crown of the head and when the body is straight it will release as much adrenaline as a shot of coffee. All in all its about being present not posture so enjoy life
The goal with meditation is to take your mind from those thoughts that rile you up. To slow the chatter in the back of your mind. With that, I think comfort is far more important than form. Whatever helps you relax the most. Why not do it as long as you can, but relax when it becomes too much! C:
- How do you meditate at work without being perceived as “dozing off”?
- Do you prefer background music or quiet while you meditate?
- Do you prefer meditating in the mornings or evenings?
- What are some tips for someone just starting out with meditation?
- Any good techniques on how to stop your mind wandering while meditating or will it just take lots of practice?
- How do you deal with pain from traumas while meditating and how do you access and release these experiences to fully let them go?
- What do you thing of, while meditating?
- Where is the best place to meditate?
- What type of meditation do you use e.g. guided, breathing etc
- Relationship issues in any form, how do you cope to release tension and heartache?