*it could be a bus drive, a shop assistant, a bank worker or so on…
My mantra is Ram.
Because Ram is the best version of me, whenever I will face any obstacles, I know that I can always count on Ram guiding me through the difficulty.
Every time i face anger in the form of Frustration or annoyance, I will silently breathe in and start saying Ram… and breathe out to complete Ram…
Now I will practice saying Ram 10 times.
- What kind of meditation do you practice.
- Do you have a meditation guide that you recommend or a particular teacher that you feel is very helpful for a beginner?
- When’s your favorite time of day to meditate?
- What is the best way and when is the best time to meditate
- Do you find guided or unguided meditation helps to clear your mind more?
- Is there a certain position you find that works better? It seems harder to focus when I try to sit super straight.
- Do you prefer guided mediations or just calming sounds? Do you have any tips to make master meditation?
- Can you meditate properly laying down?
- How do you position yourself when you meditate? Do you sit, lie down, or stand?
- What do you visualise when meditating??