*it could be a bus drive, a shop assistant, a bank worker or so on…
My mantra is Ram.
Because Ram is the best version of me, whenever I will face any obstacles, I know that I can always count on Ram guiding me through the difficulty.
Every time i face anger in the form of Frustration or annoyance, I will silently breathe in and start saying Ram… and breathe out to complete Ram…
Now I will practice saying Ram 10 times.
- What do you usually think about or where does your thoughts head you when meditating? How do you control it.
- Is body position important for meditation?
- What do you feel/how do you feel when you are meditating?
- What should I focus on during meditation ?
- What is your favorite type of meditation and why?
- How do you feel when you meditate? Do you get the emptiness (or fullness) inside you? What changes does your mind go through? Do you feel spatial, serene?
- Do you also feel like meditation is about surrender?
- What is your favourite guided meditation?
- What you do when you feeel physical pain?
- How long can some one meditate