*it could be a bus drive, a shop assistant, a bank worker or so on…
My mantra is Ram.
Because Ram is the best version of me, whenever I will face any obstacles, I know that I can always count on Ram guiding me through the difficulty.
Every time i face anger in the form of Frustration or annoyance, I will silently breathe in and start saying Ram… and breathe out to complete Ram…
Now I will practice saying Ram 10 times.
- Do you prefer guided meditation or silence? Why?
- Why do we have to meditate at same time every day?
- Which position do you find works best when practicing meditation?
- What are the kind of meditations you do?
- What is actually the best time to meditate like according to studies and scientists?
- How do I access the visualization meditation? When I am not in the routine how do I go back?
- I always wake up restless, which kind of meditation I should do?
- When you find your mind wandering while meditating, what do your thoughts typically stray to?
- Do you do your morning mediation on the floor or on a chair? Curious about posture…
- What tips do you have for mediation?