*it could be a bus drive, a shop assistant, a bank worker or so on…
My mantra is Ram.
Because Ram is the best version of me, whenever I will face any obstacles, I know that I can always count on Ram guiding me through the difficulty.
Every time i face anger in the form of Frustration or annoyance, I will silently breathe in and start saying Ram… and breathe out to complete Ram…
Now I will practice saying Ram 10 times.
- How do you position yourself during meditation?
- Have you considered going to a short meditation retreat?
- Yes. How exactly does one calm one’s mind in order to meditate? Like how can I quiet my mind completely in order to experience peace?
- Does meditation need to be done the same time every day?
- How do you meditate to get focused?
- How do you keep yourself focused on meditation?
- At times I have difficulty staying awake when I meditate in the morning. Does it happen to you too? How do you stay awake?
- What good meditation resources/apps do you use once you’ve progressed from the in-app ones?
- What changes do you see in yourself when you meditate daily?
- My mind drifts off too much during meditation, what should I do about it?