I do great during the guided meditation but also put the Part of the meditation that just leaves me sitting there in silence on hold. I tell myself I’ll do it later but I really never do.
My main obstacle in meditation is to lose track of my breathing – as soon as this vanishes I am in my head identified with all thoughts’ scenarios emerging in my brain
Thoughts about what I still need to do in the day often interrupt me. I start planning out the rest of the day, rather than focusing on my breaths or whatever I'm doing to help me meditate.
Trying not to think about how I SHOULD feel while meditating. I've learned so far on this journey is that whatever I feel is fine. Maybe I'm not completely relaxed at first and maybe I'm still really anxious or feeling down but the key is to acknowledge those feelings and not dwell in the feeling of the moment. Notice how you feel acknowledge it and remember that part of being human is feeling.
- What is the actual process of meditation? What should I actually do during Meditation? What should I think about?
- Hey fabulous people do find it best to meditate first thing in the morning ?
- What specific skill is most important in meditation?
- What is in your mind when you meditate?
- What do you do to get back in the groove when you’re interrupted while meditating?
- Could you meditate after school?
- What is the difference between mind voice and intuition voice? How to make a difference between them?
- Summer is pretty much here where I live- kids schedule changes pretty dramatically and there are usually family and friend events that need a lot of planning and dedication towards which throws me off my work schedule and even my daily routine and rituals. How do you all stay on track with your daily routine and work schedule when summer comes and kids and family schedules change ?
- Please how do I meditate? What’s the procedure?
- What are some common thoughts you have that are resistant to meditating? How do you cope with them, both during meditation and not?