Get into the task, if it is swimming then be in the pool and then think, if it is running – wear your shoes, be in the field and then think, if it is anything you want to do – and you know it is going to make you a better person – DELAY YOUR THINKING.
- How long did it take for you to start seeing changes and improvements from meditation?
- Can I imagine myself as watching myself be there rather than actually seeing through my own eyes? Does it reduce the benefits?
- What time of day do you like to meditate and if you are religious how do you fit this in with other spiritual practices?
- Do you prefer to meditate in am or pm? What are the benefits of morning/night meditation?
- How can I calm myself down at work?
- What are the advantages you see with meditation in a group?
- I wonder if there are others who have trouble visualizing, while meditating? Is yes, can you do it now? If yes, what did you do that allowed you to visualize? I am so frustrated! TIA.
- It’s so easy to stop meditating and not get back into it. How do I persist with my practice even when it seems like I don’t have time or patience for it?
- Does anyone use a candle when they meditate?
- Does anybody use a meditation pillow? And do you meditate first thing in the morning or later?
- How long before you feel that meditation is working?
- What is your practice like? Do you ever find yourself avoiding meditation?
- Why do you choose to meditate? Is it because of how it makes you feel?
- Is better if you meditate with more people?
- How long do you usually meditate and what’s in your mind when meditating? How efficiently keep concentrating?