My motivation is noticing the improvements I made in my exercises, meditation, ect. It motivates myself with knowing this and that makes me better in any aspect of my life. I am always distracted by something but the best I do is get distracted but get right back to what your doing. Self care is the most important. Do what works for you, notice what, where, who and how, makes you better In every aspect of YOUR life.
Motivation is a feeling, you can’t relay on feeling keep creating strong habits and you will do great. Do it when you are motivated and do it when you are not.
to keep motivated, I reward small wins (congratulate myself when I've done even one step towards my goal). When I'm not motivated, I remind myself that taking action is in itself inspiring. For example, doing a simple action like washing the dishes motivates me to take more action. To keep from being distracted, I remove external distractions when possible. Then It's up to me. If I do get distracted, I try to smile and start again. If I beat myself up, I am less likely to try again. Everyone gets distracted, so may as well get back on task without wasting time regretting the distraction. Best of luck 🙂
I try to stay grounded with good intentions, usually keeping the people around me in my thoughts for their well being. And also trying to make sure that everyday, even if it’s 15 minutes, I’m trying to dedicate time to something I’m passionate about.
I minimise the chance of getting distracted by using tools that limit my access to distractions. I have a separate laptop for work and an app on my phone that disabled things like games from being opened during times I set.
Having goals and visualizing my life having achieved those goals keeps me motivated. I want to be healthy, feel good and maintain my weight and size. Eating healthy keeps me energized and balanced.
I put away electronic devices that are not related to my focus. And I’ll do a focus meditation to settle my mind down and slow myself down too. And after that I’ll be able to continue my work. If I got really distracted that means I’m tired and I need a little break away from my work.
Have a healthy routine for body and mind to start first in the morning to keep self motivated. Distraction always are presented themselves, so practice self awareness to acknowledge the obstacles, deep breath, change environment or physiology to stay back on track.
- What is the actual process of meditation? What should I actually do during Meditation? What should I think about?
- Hey fabulous people do find it best to meditate first thing in the morning ?
- What specific skill is most important in meditation?
- What is in your mind when you meditate?
- What do you do to get back in the groove when you’re interrupted while meditating?
- Could you meditate after school?
- What is the difference between mind voice and intuition voice? How to make a difference between them?
- Summer is pretty much here where I live- kids schedule changes pretty dramatically and there are usually family and friend events that need a lot of planning and dedication towards which throws me off my work schedule and even my daily routine and rituals. How do you all stay on track with your daily routine and work schedule when summer comes and kids and family schedules change ?
- Please how do I meditate? What’s the procedure?
- What are some common thoughts you have that are resistant to meditating? How do you cope with them, both during meditation and not?