For me doing chores is meditation. As well as bathing and cooking. I do really well meditating through activities so I have turned the routine things I have to do into meditation opportunities.
I try to do yoga…and meditate on my own…deep breathing, practicing attention on my breath, being in the moment, focussing on positive thoughts, pranayam, surya namaskaar helps me.
Hope this helps.. ❤
Sometimes guided, sometimes just being still, sometimes I do breathing exercises, and sometimes I listen to music peacefully. Just depends on my mood and what is available at the time. I try to do stillness meditation and breathing exercises everyday though
- How do you meditate at work without being perceived as “dozing off”?
- Do you prefer background music or quiet while you meditate?
- Do you prefer meditating in the mornings or evenings?
- What are some tips for someone just starting out with meditation?
- Any good techniques on how to stop your mind wandering while meditating or will it just take lots of practice?
- How do you deal with pain from traumas while meditating and how do you access and release these experiences to fully let them go?
- What do you thing of, while meditating?
- Where is the best place to meditate?
- Relationship issues in any form, how do you cope to release tension and heartache?
- Where is the best place to meditate ?