I try to do it as often as I can! :))) I usually go to a quiet place where people don't go. One of my Co workers started meditating with me :))
Oh yes so I perform meditation at my home at the morning without any day missing in works I take deep breath which is also in build fabulous
It took me a while to find the right way for me. You have to feel comfortable. I meditate at my desk with headphones on after lunch. The office is quiet and others will generally not approach because of the headphones. I also tried in my car, common spaces, open office space and others. It is definitely a trial and error process.
It's easier in an office in your own. If you tell people about it in advance it'll also b be easier. They may even join in.
I often meditate on my bus ride home from school when I can get a seat. It helps pass time and also is a good exercise in cutting everything out. As for looking funny, don't let that bother you. Think about the benefits of what you are doing by taking this time out for yourself! 😉
Meditation is a state of mind and it does not show if you learn to be comfortable in that state of mind. It is easy and the more you realise how simple the mindfulness is, the easier and faster you will let go of fearbased behaviours that limits your growth. Just breath, the universe will take care of the rest.
- Did it take you very long to be able to slow your mind down enough to make this a successful habit to have every day?
- Where do people meditate?
- Is it ok to lay down in bed and do meditation?
- Is meditation to music better than a guided meditation sometimes?
- What is the best time to Meditate? Besides mornings, where for me its to crazy, to busy?
- When you find your mind wandering, do you focus on your breathing to help?
- May I know if there is any way to have a meditation session with forest background music
- Can meditation help with physical pain?
- Advices for better meditation… Eyes closed or open? What to think? Good things or life problems?
- How many minutes do you meditate? Do you use an app to help you focus? If so, which one?