I prefer the meditations in the Headspace app over the ones in Fabulous. I feel the audio is better and the exercises are easier to get into.
I prefer ones that focus more on breathing or that are just silent, as apposed to ones that try to give you something to think about.
Waking up app from Sam Harris. And 10% happier if you're a sceptic. Both are brilliant. They allowed me to greatly shorten the time I spend in distressing thoughts.
I have listened to many different guided meditations and the ones I find helpful are men’s voices that are low tone and do not waver and speak smoothly. I find Zen type music and a low tone gong in back ground and/ or singing bowls. I also love the sound of slow flowing water when I meditate. Whatever the subject is a personal experience. By ambient background sounds like I mentioned above enhances the experience for me.
For me personally, I find the Your life on repeat, influencing your value system, and the wall to be very beneficial. However all of them works equally.
Well I'm using"simple habit " for guided meditation from experts across world . so I recommend you to install that app from. Your play store and enjoy guided meditation everyday just for 5min Atleast
Headspace was one of my favorite apps for guided meditation. It’s a great way to learn how to meditate, what to focus on, so on. There are definitely more apps and so many different ways to meditate. 🙂
Ones that help me center myself in the world and help me live in the moment, appreciate that the present is the most valuable time we have, and encourage us to act with thought and care, without self punishment.
- When meditating should I do it in the same place every time or do it where it’s best?
- How many hours a day do you meditate?
- How do you make sure you meditate every morning?
- What do you think are the disadvantages of meditating with ambient music?
- What to think while meditating?
- What changes did you see after practicing meditation in your personal and professional life? What time do you find is the best for doing it?
- What do you struggle with during meditation?
- When do you meditate? In the morning or before you go to sleep? I often feel like I’m falling asleep when I do it at night and that’s not it’s purpose.
- Do you prefer guided meditation or silent?
- I found myself dozing off during meditation, I try to use a meditation app but if I’m sleepy, it’s not going to work. Any suggestions?