Sit on the floor, before a wall cause if you feel backache during meditation you can give rest your back. Sit comfortably then keep straight your spine and neck loose your hand, close your eyes,stay calm relax your muscles gradually… Then feel your body,feel the breath…
- How do you manage to keep your goals on a daily basis?
- How long does it take to really focus and center yourself?
- Should I aim to eliminate thoughts or just let them happen?
- How long did it take you to get comfortable meditating.
- How do you meditate?
- I meditate at night before i do the grateful practice should i switch it around.
- How can I keep my mind from wandering profusely? I have adhd
- Where you find the best place to mediate?
- What do you do for your meditation practice?
- I often fall asleep when meditating, do I need to avoid this?