Present moment awareness and non-judgement. Present moment awareness meaning letting go of all the narratives and surrendering to the highest energy field. Non-judgement through compassion. Cultivating compassion.
I do yoga every day and again at night. Start of with few mins of yoga every night, just basic exercises to make it part of your routine. Then expand to more time and exercises. Set an alarm for specific time every night to stop watched YouTube videos, etc and do yoga. Then set timer to do enough yoga. Put a note somewhere obvious to remind you.
First thing you do after accommodating yourself at home after work is to open the app and choose your meditation exercise and just let yourself go!
- What is the actual process of meditation? What should I actually do during Meditation? What should I think about?
- Hey fabulous people do find it best to meditate first thing in the morning ?
- What specific skill is most important in meditation?
- What is in your mind when you meditate?
- What do you do to get back in the groove when you’re interrupted while meditating?
- Could you meditate after school?
- What is the difference between mind voice and intuition voice? How to make a difference between them?
- Summer is pretty much here where I live- kids schedule changes pretty dramatically and there are usually family and friend events that need a lot of planning and dedication towards which throws me off my work schedule and even my daily routine and rituals. How do you all stay on track with your daily routine and work schedule when summer comes and kids and family schedules change ?
- Please how do I meditate? What’s the procedure?
- What are some common thoughts you have that are resistant to meditating? How do you cope with them, both during meditation and not?