How do you stay calm when provoked. At work I simply react in a polite manner. In private I use the same strategy but if the provoker is an acquaintance I try to understand why they are being so provoking in the first place. I then step back from the situation and reflect on my behavior in case I had said or done something to trigger the reaction.
Respiro, cierro los ojos, me digo a misma que no debo reaccionar agresivamente, guardo silencio unos segundos y salgo de la habitación. Aún trabajo en eso. No siempre me funciona porque suelo ser muy explosiva
- What kind of meditation do you practice.
- Do you have a meditation guide that you recommend or a particular teacher that you feel is very helpful for a beginner?
- When’s your favorite time of day to meditate?
- What is the best way and when is the best time to meditate
- Do you find guided or unguided meditation helps to clear your mind more?
- Is there a certain position you find that works better? It seems harder to focus when I try to sit super straight.
- Do you prefer guided mediations or just calming sounds? Do you have any tips to make master meditation?
- Can you meditate properly laying down?
- How do you position yourself when you meditate? Do you sit, lie down, or stand?
- What do you visualise when meditating??