Create a ritual for yourself, this is your space, your moment of calm in a life that otherwise can be so hectic…… You deserve this.
It’s better for me to sit up, also, because I want to be aware of the depth of meditation and experience the transition back to normal awareness.
So far I have found for myself that as long as one is focusing on the task at hand in the same quality. Then I don't think the how, sitting or lying, makes much of a difference.
- What kind of meditation do you practice.
- Do you have a meditation guide that you recommend or a particular teacher that you feel is very helpful for a beginner?
- When’s your favorite time of day to meditate?
- What is the best way and when is the best time to meditate
- Do you find guided or unguided meditation helps to clear your mind more?
- Is there a certain position you find that works better? It seems harder to focus when I try to sit super straight.
- Do you prefer guided mediations or just calming sounds? Do you have any tips to make master meditation?
- Can you meditate properly laying down?
- How do you position yourself when you meditate? Do you sit, lie down, or stand?
- What do you visualise when meditating??