- Do you feel any kind of discomfort while meditating?
- Where do you focus your eyes when they are closed?
- How do I keep motivated to meditate everyday?
- Has meditation given you something special in your life?
- How does one really clear our minds when we are constantly trying to do a million things in our head?
So far I have found for myself that as long as one is focusing on the task at hand in the same quality. Then I don't think the how, sitting or lying, makes much of a difference.
It’s better for me to sit up, also, because I want to be aware of the depth of meditation and experience the transition back to normal awareness.
Create a ritual for yourself, this is your space, your moment of calm in a life that otherwise can be so hectic…… You deserve this.
- When meditating should I do it in the same place every time or do it where it’s best?
- How many hours a day do you meditate?
- How do you make sure you meditate every morning?
- What do you think are the disadvantages of meditating with ambient music?
- What to think while meditating?
- What changes did you see after practicing meditation in your personal and professional life? What time do you find is the best for doing it?
- What do you struggle with during meditation?
- When do you meditate? In the morning or before you go to sleep? I often feel like I’m falling asleep when I do it at night and that’s not it’s purpose.
- Do you prefer guided meditation or silent?
- I found myself dozing off during meditation, I try to use a meditation app but if I’m sleepy, it’s not going to work. Any suggestions?