I find it easiest to meditate in an outdoor space. Especially after a workout. I finish my workout and then transition into meditation from my cool down stretches. Makes it feel like a reward for moving your body so much. I prefer outdoors because of the breeze and nature sounds. Inside or out, I suggest you find an ambient sound scape that makes you relaxed. My favorite is thunderstorms. Ultimately it’s a matter of recognizing your patterns and what inspires you. I once made a list of what an ideal environment for me would be. (Ex. Near water, nature, earthy fragrances, etc) Then you have go to tools for relaxation, real or fabricated with sound etc.
I think A silent place is the best place to meditate more accurately it you are a student it is nearest place to ur study table…
- How do you meditate at work without being perceived as “dozing off”?
- Do you prefer background music or quiet while you meditate?
- Do you prefer meditating in the mornings or evenings?
- What are some tips for someone just starting out with meditation?
- Any good techniques on how to stop your mind wandering while meditating or will it just take lots of practice?
- How do you deal with pain from traumas while meditating and how do you access and release these experiences to fully let them go?
- What do you thing of, while meditating?
- Where is the best place to meditate?
- What type of meditation do you use e.g. guided, breathing etc
- Relationship issues in any form, how do you cope to release tension and heartache?