I’m not a sit still kind of person but when I meditate I am teaching myself to relax and become mindful of my thoughts and body. I understand that it’s good to stop everything and find a peace that can reset my chaos and provide a great foundation for my day.
Meditation calms my mind and body and allows me more control over my mind which helps me in my daily life. My understanding about meditation is that it's a method one can use to strengthen one's focus which allows them to discover who they really are or become who they want to be
- What kind of meditation do you practice.
- Do you have a meditation guide that you recommend or a particular teacher that you feel is very helpful for a beginner?
- When’s your favorite time of day to meditate?
- What is the best way and when is the best time to meditate
- Do you find guided or unguided meditation helps to clear your mind more?
- Is there a certain position you find that works better? It seems harder to focus when I try to sit super straight.
- Do you prefer guided mediations or just calming sounds? Do you have any tips to make master meditation?
- Can you meditate properly laying down?
- How do you position yourself when you meditate? Do you sit, lie down, or stand?
- What do you visualise when meditating??