I’m not a sit still kind of person but when I meditate I am teaching myself to relax and become mindful of my thoughts and body. I understand that it’s good to stop everything and find a peace that can reset my chaos and provide a great foundation for my day.
Meditation calms my mind and body and allows me more control over my mind which helps me in my daily life. My understanding about meditation is that it's a method one can use to strengthen one's focus which allows them to discover who they really are or become who they want to be
- What music should I meditate to and for how long??😇
- What is your favorite spot to meditate?
- Do you use mantras while you meditate? And if so, which ones work well for you?
- What is the easiest way to get rid of a distracted mind during meditation?
- What is the best way to meditate? It is best to have a longer time limit or start with a slower time limit?
- Is it bad that I don’t try to be present? I can very easily get focused on my body and senses so it’s not like I can’t be present. It’s just most of the time I use meditation as a way to jump start my mind to create and focusing on my breath doesn’t really did that. It’s like the meditation is a travel agent setting my mind off so I can follow where it goes.
- How long do you tend to mediate for each day?
- Do you have any fun meditation techniques, that makes meditation fun and motivating to do?
- I struggle keeping myself concentrated with meditation, how can I overcome that? Thx
- What apps do you use for meditating?