Meditation gives you a sense of self that isn't prescribed by another person or ideology. It lets you get in touch with yourself in an honest, intimate way that we're not used to in this modern society. Quietness is key, both mental and physical.
- Should we do a meditation before sleep? And how?
- When you meditate do you focus purely on your breathing or are you trying to be aware of the present moment?
- Do you meditate at the same time every day? Why or why not?
- In zen meditation, they say that you should “surf” on your thoughts and not eliminate them, but I can’t understand the difference.
- What meditation habit do you prefer?
Meditation allows you to see the things in calm and peaceful state of mind. It’s a time where you focuses on mindfulness of things around you and things that yet to come. An experience of deep self, having the opportunity to reflect and contemplate about your life and where you’re going to. And most importantly the divine connection with your creator.
- What are the advantages you see with meditation in a group?
- I wonder if there are others who have trouble visualizing, while meditating? Is yes, can you do it now? If yes, what did you do that allowed you to visualize? I am so frustrated! TIA.
- It’s so easy to stop meditating and not get back into it. How do I persist with my practice even when it seems like I don’t have time or patience for it?
- Does anyone use a candle when they meditate?
- Does anybody use a meditation pillow? And do you meditate first thing in the morning or later?
- How long before you feel that meditation is working?
- What is your practice like? Do you ever find yourself avoiding meditation?
- Why do you choose to meditate? Is it because of how it makes you feel?
- Is better if you meditate with more people?
- How long do you usually meditate and what’s in your mind when meditating? How efficiently keep concentrating?