Meditation gives you a sense of self that isn't prescribed by another person or ideology. It lets you get in touch with yourself in an honest, intimate way that we're not used to in this modern society. Quietness is key, both mental and physical.
- I want some help for back pain during sitting meditation. Sometime I feel a sharp pain on my right spine tendon. I hope there is something I can do to ease it? Thank you.
- Is it also okay to contemplate on issues you are facing during your meditation?
- Is it necessary to have sound when meditating?
- What props (e.g. aromatherapy oils) do you use to enhance your meditation?
- What do you guys like about meditation? How do you feel after meditation?
Meditation allows you to see the things in calm and peaceful state of mind. It’s a time where you focuses on mindfulness of things around you and things that yet to come. An experience of deep self, having the opportunity to reflect and contemplate about your life and where you’re going to. And most importantly the divine connection with your creator.
- How do you position yourself during meditation?
- Have you considered going to a short meditation retreat?
- Yes. How exactly does one calm one’s mind in order to meditate? Like how can I quiet my mind completely in order to experience peace?
- Does meditation need to be done the same time every day?
- How do you meditate to get focused?
- How do you keep yourself focused on meditation?
- At times I have difficulty staying awake when I meditate in the morning. Does it happen to you too? How do you stay awake?
- What good meditation resources/apps do you use once you’ve progressed from the in-app ones?
- What changes do you see in yourself when you meditate daily?
- My mind drifts off too much during meditation, what should I do about it?