the habit of meditation is in my evening and morning routines, so i meditate twice a day, first opening my day and then ending it, comparing my thoughts to the morning ones
I try to do both, although I always do in the morning. I'm really enjoying Qi Gong as a set of meditative movements and I'm starting to look deeper into its teachings and origins.
I like to meditate in the morning because it gets done and it gives me lots of energy for the day and. Though i do it more naturally at night
In the past I have Done it whenever I got to it. I am making an effort to make it a part of my morning routine.
I find it is a great way to start the day!
- What is meditation for you? What else do you experience as if meditating? Is meditation a specific activity?
- What meditation is the most beneficial when you’re new to meditation?
- Do you vary your times, or meditate more than once?
- What time of day do you most like to meditate?
- What’s your best meditation experience to date?
- How do you manage to concentrate and not be disturbed by noise and other thoughts while meditating?
- What do you observe while meditating? What is on your mind?
- Have you seen any conscious changes in your daily routines? If so what are they?
- Is it wrong to meditate while lying down?
- How “deep” does one go into meditation? I feel that I stay quite aware of my surroundings. Is this OK?