It's helpful to set the alarm to go off when your circadian rhythms make it easier to meditate.
Or maybe lengthen the evening meditation by a few minutes (no judgement if you can't) and then you can just do it once a day
It takes more effort but you can get into a routine.
Say if you eating breakfast or lunch practice it during or immediately after you eat.
Use a reminder like a bracelet you have to switch hands when you do it. It can become a ritual and a reminder.
Also try to find a friend or spouse that can do it with you. I have my son meditating with me now before we go to sleep.
office cubicle chair and meditate. Hey! Your co-workers don’t even have to realize it when you have your earbuds in and you’re listening to white noise.
Better to wake up earlier half an hour and have a time for meditation.
Nobody will bother or interrupt you
me and meditate at least 3 times a day. I occasionally miss afternoon meditation but morning and evening are must
Do whatever you can to make it as important as the rest of your schedule.
- Do you find meditation more helpful in the morning or the evening?
- How do you keep yourself motivated and disciplined?
- How many hours should you meditate?
- What’s your length goal for meditating? How long do you want to be able to meditate for?
- How long do you meditate for and at what time of day?
- What is your main aim of meditation?
- What is the recommended amount of time to meditate?
- Is it normal to almost go into sleep, then awake in your mind in time for the end of meditation cycle?
- Is it better to do the same meditation multiple times in a row/use the same app/stick to the same teacher, or better to change it up and do a different meditation every day?
- When do you meditate? For how long?