It's helpful to set the alarm to go off when your circadian rhythms make it easier to meditate.
Or maybe lengthen the evening meditation by a few minutes (no judgement if you can't) and then you can just do it once a day
It takes more effort but you can get into a routine.
Say if you eating breakfast or lunch practice it during or immediately after you eat.
Use a reminder like a bracelet you have to switch hands when you do it. It can become a ritual and a reminder.
Also try to find a friend or spouse that can do it with you. I have my son meditating with me now before we go to sleep.
office cubicle chair and meditate. Hey! Your co-workers don’t even have to realize it when you have your earbuds in and you’re listening to white noise.
Better to wake up earlier half an hour and have a time for meditation.
Nobody will bother or interrupt you
me and meditate at least 3 times a day. I occasionally miss afternoon meditation but morning and evening are must
Do whatever you can to make it as important as the rest of your schedule.
- What kind of meditation do you practice.
- Do you have a meditation guide that you recommend or a particular teacher that you feel is very helpful for a beginner?
- When’s your favorite time of day to meditate?
- What is the best way and when is the best time to meditate
- Do you find guided or unguided meditation helps to clear your mind more?
- Is there a certain position you find that works better? It seems harder to focus when I try to sit super straight.
- Do you prefer guided mediations or just calming sounds? Do you have any tips to make master meditation?
- Can you meditate properly laying down?
- How do you position yourself when you meditate? Do you sit, lie down, or stand?
- What do you visualise when meditating??