- Is meditating and chanting the same?
- How does one really clear our minds when we are constantly trying to do a million things in our head?
- How do you keep your focus during meditation, especially when your mind is going at warp speed!?
- Do you prefer using a guided meditation?
- When do you find it hardest to meditate? When do you find it the easiest?
It takes more effort but you can get into a routine.
me and meditate at least 3 times a day. I occasionally miss afternoon meditation but morning and evening are must
It's helpful to set the alarm to go off when your circadian rhythms make it easier to meditate.
Or maybe lengthen the evening meditation by a few minutes (no judgement if you can't) and then you can just do it once a day
Do whatever you can to make it as important as the rest of your schedule.
Use a reminder like a bracelet you have to switch hands when you do it. It can become a ritual and a reminder.
Also try to find a friend or spouse that can do it with you. I have my son meditating with me now before we go to sleep.
Better to wake up earlier half an hour and have a time for meditation.
Nobody will bother or interrupt you
Say if you eating breakfast or lunch practice it during or immediately after you eat.
office cubicle chair and meditate. Hey! Your co-workers don’t even have to realize it when you have your earbuds in and you’re listening to white noise.
- How much time does it take to make meditation a habit?
- How do you meditate when you’re not in the spiritual mood and nothing feels connective?
- What is meditation definition?
- What are different ways of improving focus while I am studying? Can meditation help me in this?
- What does meditation mean?
- Can l meditate lying down?
- What does meditation do?
- Should I meditate in silence or with peaceful music?
- What are some of your difficulties with meditation and how do you cope with them/maintain focus?
- How to not get into sleep