I definitely don’t know what you’re talking about. I just follow some sound, or my breath, or some mantra… for me there’s no specific frequency.
Yes I do actually, but it depends on my mood and the time I’m meditating. If it’s in the morning or I’m feeling a bit down I listen to like a waterfall, or the ocean something with a water sound effect. When at night I like to listen to rainfall, because I have a problem with overthinking and rainfall puts me to sleep in less than 10 mins
- How do you meditate? What should meditating consist of? How can I make it most effective?
- How long did you meditate for when your first started?
- How do you maintain your habits when recovering from an injury?
- Does meditation ever get easier with practice?
- How much, how long and how often do you meditate?
- How does you meditation routine look? Do you do it in the morning or evening, etc.?
- How often per day, how long, and what kind of meditation do you have?
- What is the basic right technique for meditation?
- How do you get your mind to stay centered when you meditate? Mine keeps drifting into thoughts?
- How did you start meditating?