Yes I do actually, but it depends on my mood and the time I’m meditating. If it’s in the morning or I’m feeling a bit down I listen to like a waterfall, or the ocean something with a water sound effect. When at night I like to listen to rainfall, because I have a problem with overthinking and rainfall puts me to sleep in less than 10 mins
I definitely don’t know what you’re talking about. I just follow some sound, or my breath, or some mantra… for me there’s no specific frequency.
- How do you keep a clear mind during meditation time?
- What are ways you can meditate
- What is the minimum meditation time works good for you to get the best effect still.
- Don’t you find it easier to complete your Meditate routine while lying down? I find it easier to relax my muscles that way.
- Do you consider things like restorative yoga, mindful walking and focussed listening (to music, for example) as part of your meditation practice?
- Is there a time limit to actually meditating?
- Is there a time limit to actually meditating
- How to keep a clear mind during meditation time?
- How many minutes do you usually meditate everyday and when will be the best to meditate?
- What is the minimum meditation time you should do to still reap the benefits?