I definitely don’t know what you’re talking about. I just follow some sound, or my breath, or some mantra… for me there’s no specific frequency.
- What’s the most noticeable change you’ve seen in yourself since integrating the practice of meditation into your life?
- What time of day you find to be be the best for mediation? Why?
- Do you consider morning prayers as part of meditation?
- I have tinnitus and I love meditating! Especially silent meditation. But tinnitus can be reaaal nasty sometimes, and most masking doesn’t help as I can always cut through it in my mediation. Is there a way to make peace tinnitus in my mind to stop the torment?
- How do you pick goals?
Yes I do actually, but it depends on my mood and the time I’m meditating. If it’s in the morning or I’m feeling a bit down I listen to like a waterfall, or the ocean something with a water sound effect. When at night I like to listen to rainfall, because I have a problem with overthinking and rainfall puts me to sleep in less than 10 mins
- How can I ease into meditation at longer intervals?
- What time of day would you recommend for meditating?
- Can you suggest a confidence meditation?
- I sometimes have to work the night shift, how should I handle my evening routine?
- What do you do when you notice your mind is wandering away during meditation?
- Do you use an app for meditation? Which is your favorite?
- How do you stay consistent with a meditation habit?
- What am I supposed to do with my hands when meditating?
- How do l continue to become fabulous when there’s so much going on in my life right now?
- What is the best moment in the day to meditate? How much time should I make for it?