A little of both? I try to meditate regularly, in the evenings, but there are moments during my day when I might have 5-10 minutes to myself, so I take the opportunity to spend it on my mental health.
This far I have used a timer most times. But now when I have advanced a little bit and become more comfortable with meditating, I feel more and more like leaving the timer and just sitting for as long as I feel like😊🧘♀️
No I don’t play the meditations by ear or time my meditations 🧘♀️. I always put in the time and effort to do my meditations.
I do my meditation by time because it helps me to focus on what I will be actually meditating on rather than merely squandering around in empty mind space.
It is somewhat better to be aware of the time you spend meditating, because you can try and push yourself a little longer at the beginning. I prefer to play it by year, only then you will be able to enter a truly deep state of meditation and lose sense of time.
- What kind of meditation do you practice.
- Do you have a meditation guide that you recommend or a particular teacher that you feel is very helpful for a beginner?
- When’s your favorite time of day to meditate?
- What is the best way and when is the best time to meditate
- Do you find guided or unguided meditation helps to clear your mind more?
- Is there a certain position you find that works better? It seems harder to focus when I try to sit super straight.
- Do you prefer guided mediations or just calming sounds? Do you have any tips to make master meditation?
- Can you meditate properly laying down?
- How do you position yourself when you meditate? Do you sit, lie down, or stand?
- What do you visualise when meditating??