A little of both? I try to meditate regularly, in the evenings, but there are moments during my day when I might have 5-10 minutes to myself, so I take the opportunity to spend it on my mental health.
This far I have used a timer most times. But now when I have advanced a little bit and become more comfortable with meditating, I feel more and more like leaving the timer and just sitting for as long as I feel like😊🧘♀️
No I don’t play the meditations by ear or time my meditations 🧘♀️. I always put in the time and effort to do my meditations.
I do my meditation by time because it helps me to focus on what I will be actually meditating on rather than merely squandering around in empty mind space.
It is somewhat better to be aware of the time you spend meditating, because you can try and push yourself a little longer at the beginning. I prefer to play it by year, only then you will be able to enter a truly deep state of meditation and lose sense of time.
- What is the actual process of meditation? What should I actually do during Meditation? What should I think about?
- Hey fabulous people do find it best to meditate first thing in the morning ?
- What specific skill is most important in meditation?
- What is in your mind when you meditate?
- What do you do to get back in the groove when you’re interrupted while meditating?
- Could you meditate after school?
- What is the difference between mind voice and intuition voice? How to make a difference between them?
- Summer is pretty much here where I live- kids schedule changes pretty dramatically and there are usually family and friend events that need a lot of planning and dedication towards which throws me off my work schedule and even my daily routine and rituals. How do you all stay on track with your daily routine and work schedule when summer comes and kids and family schedules change ?
- Please how do I meditate? What’s the procedure?
- What are some common thoughts you have that are resistant to meditating? How do you cope with them, both during meditation and not?