I think it depends on you, I know there are so many different ways to do so. I personally like to lay in my bed because that is when I feel most relaxed and just let go sometimes I even like to play some chill music on a medium volume
- Most of the time I am in good control of my anxiety disorder. However There are times that find it a real struggle. Any suggestions on how to make sure I support myself to stay motivated?
- I use meditation to gain awareness over my thoughts and emotions. I just observe what I am feeling and thinking. I wonder if there is a way to take it further. Like where are these thought and emotion comes from and what causes them.
- Is it completely necessary to be sitting upright in order to meditate? I like to continue to lie down but am not sure if this is correct. I think I am trying to meditate the lazy way!
- There are many types of meditation. Which do you use and find most effective and how are they effective?
- How can meditation help with depression due to failed relationships?
Aleu Da conceição
For me personally i can't do complete silence and i feel that's what most think when they think meditation. I listen to meditation music with affirmations for 10 mins in the morning while i just sit in that moment, eyes closed and only hearing the music and the positive words. Mind will wonder come back to that music and those words. That is fine to get lost for moment. It's more about being present not in the past or what should be done next. Just be in that moment. Slow, full belly breathes in and out your nose. Control that breathing pay attention to it. That's always a great quick mediation is to just only focus on your breathing and do those slow, full belly breathes in and out your nose and only think on that. At night i lay and fall asleep to meditation music no words and find some on youtube for sleeping or whatever i need to spend time focusing on, depression, anxiety, anger i fall asleep to those. The more you do it the more it becomes a habit and just happens.
- When meditating should I do it in the same place every time or do it where it’s best?
- How many hours a day do you meditate?
- How do you make sure you meditate every morning?
- What do you think are the disadvantages of meditating with ambient music?
- What to think while meditating?
- What changes did you see after practicing meditation in your personal and professional life? What time do you find is the best for doing it?
- What do you struggle with during meditation?
- When do you meditate? In the morning or before you go to sleep? I often feel like I’m falling asleep when I do it at night and that’s not it’s purpose.
- Do you prefer guided meditation or silent?
- I found myself dozing off during meditation, I try to use a meditation app but if I’m sleepy, it’s not going to work. Any suggestions?