I think it depends on you, I know there are so many different ways to do so. I personally like to lay in my bed because that is when I feel most relaxed and just let go sometimes I even like to play some chill music on a medium volume
- What do you drink besides water? Is daily orange juice bad because of its sugars?
- How do you deal with the important things that do not have a deadline?
- What vegan choices I have if I have to reduce or avoid carbs ?
- Should I write casually or more formally in my journal?
- What stretches do you normally do?
Aleu Da conceição
For me personally i can't do complete silence and i feel that's what most think when they think meditation. I listen to meditation music with affirmations for 10 mins in the morning while i just sit in that moment, eyes closed and only hearing the music and the positive words. Mind will wonder come back to that music and those words. That is fine to get lost for moment. It's more about being present not in the past or what should be done next. Just be in that moment. Slow, full belly breathes in and out your nose. Control that breathing pay attention to it. That's always a great quick mediation is to just only focus on your breathing and do those slow, full belly breathes in and out your nose and only think on that. At night i lay and fall asleep to meditation music no words and find some on youtube for sleeping or whatever i need to spend time focusing on, depression, anxiety, anger i fall asleep to those. The more you do it the more it becomes a habit and just happens.
- What’s better than meditation?
- How should I meditate?
- Why is meditation important for you?
- How do you meditate without a guide?
- How important is body position for meditation?
- How many times should you meditate a day?
- How do you feel if you accidentally fall asleep during meditation? Do you try again later?
- Sometimes, when I have only 10 min. for a meditation in the morning and afterwards I need to leave to work, I feel it’s rather stressful to meditate. Should I persist with it or rather remove it from my morning routine?
- What is your favorite meditation tool/technique that takes 5 minutes or less?
- In what position should I be when I meditate? Can I meditate lying down?