- Sometimes, when I have only 10 min. for a meditation in the morning and afterwards I need to leave to work, I feel it’s rather stressful to meditate. Should I persist with it or rather remove it from my morning routine?
- What time do you find it best to meditate?
- Negative belief sets are observed in the surrounding social environment, is it possible to improve it with meditation
- How do you stay focused during meditation?
- A five minute meditation might be good to have on the app or can these routines be adjusted? I like to use them for guidance
It doesn't matter what ANYONE THINKS or SAYS about YOUR Meditation Place!!! It's what HELPS YOU be able to "get away from the world" for YOUR meditation time.
SOMETIMES, I even change my location based on the weather. We have a back deck and I enjoy taking my morning coffee and sitting outside and watching the sunrise. Sometimes, when it's raining, I take my morning coffee and either stand on the front porch and listen to the raining or if it's too cold, I take my coffee and a curl up with a simple throw blanket on the window box seat and enjoy being able to be peaceful, warm and protected from the cold, rainy weather outside.
Sometimes, meditation comes with a morning or evening walk in a park or a nature trail.
We have a small bonus room in our house too. Even though it's more my hobby/ craft room, I created a "corner" by setting some of the furniture in such a way that it created a "separation" from the rest of the room but is not obvious to others.
I also look for places where I can look out, look forward, look at a view, SOMETHING which helps me to LOOK BEYOND where I am at that moment in time and not just "stuck in my head".
When I count things which have gone well, when I realize the opportunities and blessings I've been given during meditation, I begin to realize that even if I'm in a "hard spot" at the moment, as I sit quietly, a thought or idea will come to me then or later in the day and I will be able to get THROUGH the "hard spot" because I took time for me that day.
I was constantly asking people How to meditate. Once I just started with a series inn meditation that actually walked me thru the steps and did I feel comfortable and now have gained knowledge am I able to relax and focus better.
"Visualize" what is being said. Get comfortable in your seated position & Relax so that you aren't fidgeting.
- How do you position yourself during meditation?
- Have you considered going to a short meditation retreat?
- Yes. How exactly does one calm one’s mind in order to meditate? Like how can I quiet my mind completely in order to experience peace?
- Does meditation need to be done the same time every day?
- How do you meditate to get focused?
- How do you keep yourself focused on meditation?
- At times I have difficulty staying awake when I meditate in the morning. Does it happen to you too? How do you stay awake?
- What good meditation resources/apps do you use once you’ve progressed from the in-app ones?
- What changes do you see in yourself when you meditate daily?
- My mind drifts off too much during meditation, what should I do about it?