I have tried different times and I am sure that for me it works better if I do it early in the morning, after I wake up.. There are the less Disruptive Thoughts and this helps me stay focused
- How can you keep your mind focused during meditation?
- Do you meditate while listening to music or in silence?
- Why does my mind wander during mediation?
- What’s preventing you from achieving your achieving your goals?
- I have a small bed sit so having a specific place to meditate or pray that is separate from everything else is difficult. Any ideas on how to make one tiny area of a room feel special/sacred and separate from the day to day?
I like the early morning because I have no one to talk to. I have yet to check my text or social media. So the world is quite and I can listen to my thoughts better.
Serena Das neves
I like to meditate while commuting. It makes the experience grounding and enjoyable rather than a bother. I also love to meditate before bed as I get much better and serene rest.
I prefer to do it right before bed. I can get into it as I don't have to any work to do afterwards and it help me sleep, so it's a win win!
Usually right when I wake up. It prepares me for a calm morning that will hopefully bleed into the rest of my day as well. Meditating focuses my attention on what really matters and going into the day with a relaxed mindset makes it easier for me to complete all my other tasks.
In the mornings or evenings, before or after the day has started, those are the most calm moments for me. It helps me prepare for either the coming day or night, both of which need some calmness and focus.
After I eat a late breakfast, which is in most cases afternoon time. I really enjoy meditating before bed, right after a warm bath or shower.
I have been doing both morning and night since starting the Fabulous journey this week. But I’d have to say evening is better.
Mornings are usually best for me but sometimes this gets interrupted if I sleep in or have an early start.
The mornings I find help me get clarity before the day. While the evenings are good to relax and get myself settled after a big day.
- What are the advantages you see with meditation in a group?
- I wonder if there are others who have trouble visualizing, while meditating? Is yes, can you do it now? If yes, what did you do that allowed you to visualize? I am so frustrated! TIA.
- It’s so easy to stop meditating and not get back into it. How do I persist with my practice even when it seems like I don’t have time or patience for it?
- Does anyone use a candle when they meditate?
- Does anybody use a meditation pillow? And do you meditate first thing in the morning or later?
- How long before you feel that meditation is working?
- What is your practice like? Do you ever find yourself avoiding meditation?
- Why do you choose to meditate? Is it because of how it makes you feel?
- Is better if you meditate with more people?
- How long do you usually meditate and what’s in your mind when meditating? How efficiently keep concentrating?