I always try to meditate before I go to bed , and do extra sessions whenever I feel stressed or anxious or angry to calm myself down.
- What flavor of floss do you like?
- How do you celebrate after a workout to help ingrain the habit?
- What exercises do you find best for days when you don’t have time?
- Is there a way to mark off your to-do lists as you complete a task? I think I need a new app to use as my to-do lists as with the Fabulous app seems only a listing service and not an interactive to-do.
- What are best exercises if you are pregnant?
Just before sleeping at night…the final moment of the day after you’ve already been through a wind down process in preparation for sleeping.
I don’t think there is a best time, whenever it is good for you. I like to start with a few breathing excercises and get up and going and then meditate appreciattively towards myself and the potential day. That’s all I’d recommend.
I usually do a short meditation in the morning to start my day to help me feel present in the moment. However, I do it whenever I’m having a hard time focusing as well and it totally helps.
Hey! For me is when I just wake up. Its good to start the day with a different mind set and clear on what your goals are and also contemplating what you have, what you are grateful for and what you are capable of. It pumps your energy and motivates you for another day!
It depends on each person’s circumstance, but most often, I find it to be the morning. Once you’re awake and right before you run out the door to greet the day or open the door to greet. And midway through the day to help one stay grounded. And then to relax one for sleep.
My meditation time changes with my needs. I find that the best time is first thing in the morning, as it primes me for my day. But if I miss a morning, I don't let it stop me from meditating later in the day.
In the morning, after you've done something to engage your body to help make sure you'll practice active presence in the meditation and not fall asleep. I recommend doing it after you've brushed your teeth and made your bed – two necessary things that help you feel accomplished early in the day and involve enough moving around that 10 minutes in silence won't whisk you right back onto dreamland. Hope that helps 🙂.
Well I enjoy meditation the times a day a short one in the morning maby 5 minutes with deep breathing then at lunchtime I try for ten minutes at least again with the breath and try in bed I like to do the full body scan head to toe with the breath I try to soften each part I must confess that sometimes I just drift away to sleep..
but not always .at work when someone tries to irritate me again I go to the breath have a great day
Before sleeping is the best time when I close everything and let my mind relax. Otherwise, I will be thinking of things I should do after meditation.
I love meditating in the morning after I’ve drunk a little water and brushed my teeth. By then I feel a little more awake and then start my day mindfully!
That really depends on you but to me it is the best to meditate in the morning. I start my day with a glass of water and then I meditate to make sure that I feel positive about what is going to happen during the day.
- How long do you meditate for?
- Do you meditate in the dark, with dimmed lights, or with bright lights on? Why?
- I try to meditate before bed every night and I always just fall asleep just before the 10 min bell goes off to signal the end of the meditation. It jolts me awake and I end up feeling a bit stressed out by the sensation. Any tips to help stay in the moment rather than falling asleep?
- Do you prefer meditating by yourself or using a guided meditation?
- Sometimes I jump out of my state of meditation kinda like the falling dream that can wake you as you begin to sleep. Is this normal? Why does this happen and are there ways to help prevent this reaction?
- Sometimes I feel that meditation is wasting my time. How do I stop that?
- Do you meditate upon a question?
- When do you find it hardest to meditate? When do you find it the easiest?
- I can’t seem to quiet my mind during meditation. How do I just STOP thinking. Also how do I prevent myself from falling asleep in the process?
- I haven’t been able to start doing my 3 days exercises challenge. Even with Fabulous’s help. Any suggestions on how to motivate myself to start?