Meditation makes me look inside myself and find myself, every day, every day, of course I do this three times a day, meditation is a kind of spiritual cleansing and keeps me bright.
- How you manage to meditate if you are always sorounded by people in your room. For example I live with 2 girls in a shared room.
- What benefits have you received from meditating?
- During your meditation do you sometimes go over your to-do list and other things when you should just do the meditation?
- What is meditation about?
- How do I stick to meditating if it makes me feel very uncomfortable both physically and psychologically?
- What do you do if you skip a couple of days of meditating due to a busy schedule ? Is it ok to just get back into when I can ?
- What does your meditation corner look sound and smell like?
- Is it okay to meditate on my sister?
- How long does it take to become really focused in meditation? I find that 12 minutes is a long goal since I’m a beginner!
- How do you make time to meditate each day?