- What time of day you find to be be the best for mediation? Why?
- What do other people focus on when they meditate?
- How do you stay focused during meditation?
- What posture do you find most comfortable?
- How do you get the most out of a meditation when you just can’t keep your mind on that particular exercise?
Observe your breath for 5 minutes. Whatever happens with thought, itching etc. is totally normal, just continue to observe your breath.
If you like you can do another 5 minutes before bedtime.
Do this EVERY morning and over time, it will be a well established habit that is as normal for you as brushing your teeth.
- How do you position yourself during meditation?
- Have you considered going to a short meditation retreat?
- Yes. How exactly does one calm one’s mind in order to meditate? Like how can I quiet my mind completely in order to experience peace?
- Does meditation need to be done the same time every day?
- How do you meditate to get focused?
- How do you keep yourself focused on meditation?
- At times I have difficulty staying awake when I meditate in the morning. Does it happen to you too? How do you stay awake?
- What good meditation resources/apps do you use once you’ve progressed from the in-app ones?
- What changes do you see in yourself when you meditate daily?
- My mind drifts off too much during meditation, what should I do about it?