I think the idea is to be in a position that is comfortable whether it’s a seated position in a chair or on the floor, or laying down on your back on a bed or the floor. Being mindful of your thoughts simply being just what they are, thoughts but to relax and let them be as you’re allowing yourself to simply be, relaxed and sitting in a chair or lying on the floor in calm, bliss, peace.
Yes, if it works for you. It sends me to sleep so I do it right before bed. If I need to meditate some other time, I try sitting so I don't sleep 😂
Yes, I would assume so. Generally a seated position is standard – but the purpose of meditation is to calm and train the mind. If lying on your bed creates a comfortable space for you to enter a meditative state, then absolutely go ahead with it. (It's personally what I've been doing, since meditation is part of my night routine.)
I think it's better if we're sitting in a proper posture while meditating. Just close your eyes and take deep breaths while sitting with your back straightened
Yes, I think so. When I'm getting around time when I want to go to bed is when I feel in the most insightful abc my imagination is the best. That makes feel thinking a lot easier
- When you find your mind wandering, do you focus on your breathing to help?
- May I know if there is any way to have a meditation session with forest background music
- Can meditation help with physical pain?
- Advices for better meditation… Eyes closed or open? What to think? Good things or life problems?
- How many minutes do you meditate? Do you use an app to help you focus? If so, which one?
- Is it okay to mediate by laying down in bed before you go to bed?
- Is it better to sit or lay down during meditation ?
- Have you used Headspace? How is that going?
- While I try to meditate my mind wanders. I try to concentrate on my breathing but my mind observes the sounds and touch. If I close my eyes, I picture something. What should I do to this state?
- You think is better meditate at morning or at night?