I think the idea is to be in a position that is comfortable whether it’s a seated position in a chair or on the floor, or laying down on your back on a bed or the floor. Being mindful of your thoughts simply being just what they are, thoughts but to relax and let them be as you’re allowing yourself to simply be, relaxed and sitting in a chair or lying on the floor in calm, bliss, peace.
Yes, if it works for you. It sends me to sleep so I do it right before bed. If I need to meditate some other time, I try sitting so I don't sleep 😂
Yes, I would assume so. Generally a seated position is standard – but the purpose of meditation is to calm and train the mind. If lying on your bed creates a comfortable space for you to enter a meditative state, then absolutely go ahead with it. (It's personally what I've been doing, since meditation is part of my night routine.)
I think it's better if we're sitting in a proper posture while meditating. Just close your eyes and take deep breaths while sitting with your back straightened
Yes, I think so. When I'm getting around time when I want to go to bed is when I feel in the most insightful abc my imagination is the best. That makes feel thinking a lot easier
- How do I strengthen the mediation effects?
- Is it mandatory to make Meditation spiritual or religious for it to have an effect on one’s life?
- What do you focus on while you meditate? Is it your breathing? A mantra? An ambient noise? Or something else?
- Does meditation work for you?
- Do you prefer meditating in silence or with sounds?
- Do you meditate daily? How long do you usually meditate for?
- Do you ever feel like you never want to get out of the meditative state and face the world?
- How do you prepare to meditate?
- How has the meditation helped you ?
- Any favourite guided meditations that help build focus and determination?